Updated at 2021-08-22
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser,
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Skyline Consultants and use the services.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Skyline Consultants as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you
- Website: Skyline Consultant’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://skylineconsultants.com
- You: A person or entity that is registered with Skyline Consultants to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet-connected devices in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first-party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them:
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Some cookies that have been set on our platform are not set on a first-party basis by Skyline Consultants. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve to advertise. These third-party service providers may set their cookies on your web browser. Third-party providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing, and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
What type of cookies do We use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform:
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, cookie preferences, and accessibility. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via this Link: https://skylineconsultants.com
- Via this Address: Skyline Consultants, LLC, Burbank, CA 91502, United States